"A great EDUCATION starts at HOME!!"
PKT Homeschool is a division of PhillipsKidsTutoring LLC. We pride ourselves on providing the same quality education and 1-ON-1 attention to every student, as we do in our tutoring services! PKT Homeschool is a great private school option for students who require individual attention. Individualized Learning Plans (ILP) are strategically formulated for each and every student specific to his or her learning style. We offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, STEM projects, art, physical education, foreign languages, and more!! PKT Homeschool is setting new standards by personalizing education. "A Great education starts at Home!"
Is Homeschool Right for you??
Our homeschool curriculum follows the Louisiana Department of Education standards. There are many other benefits to our homeschool such as:
- Less ridicule and social pressures that reduce self-esteem and discourage learning due to smaller classes
- No bullying because WE DO NOT DEAL WITH BEHAVIORAL ISSUES!
- Greater exposure to more adults through field trips and other activities.
- Connection to other homeschoolers of varying ages and skill levels.
- Real-life skill building is stronger in home-based learning.
How to get started?
Call us! Set up a consultation. We will assess your child's academic concern. This helps us to determine the proper path that will allow him/her guaranteed succeed. Like all of our students, we formalize a plan of action to target areas a larger school setting can't accommodate.
You will also have to fill out an application with the Louisiana Department of Education and get approval before we can start. The process is simple! Our consultants are very professional, knowledgeable, and is on standby to answer any of your questions. Call us at 1-800-307-2343.
What can you expect?
At PKT Homeschool, we provide a great private school education. Our on campus classrooms are kept small (6 people is most cases) allowing us to work 1-on-1 with your child. We also provide:
- Experienced teachers
- STEM projects
- Professional speakers
- Daily Lunch
- Foreign Languages
- Physical Education and,or Yoga classes
- Field Trips
- Transportation (an additional fee)